Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back at the Keyboard

OK, now that my official retirement date of 11/11/11 has come and gone, this year's ten-day Deer Camp is history, and my new retired but working part-time life is settling down, I hereby swear that this blog will definitely receive more attention than it has over the past few weeks.

How did I ever have time to work?
I never thought I'd hear those words coming from my mouth, or fingertips, but there you have it.

Lots has been going on with all these changes, but that only serves to offer more topics of discussion for this tiny piece of the Internet. I plan to take full advantage of the wonderful freedom it affords this old guy. For those of you who've been checking in from time to time...Thank You. I promise you'll have many new posts from this point on.

So, there's a brief update just to be sure you know I haven't traveled off into the wild blue yonder. More to follow and very soon. Stay tuned y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment