Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Enough is Enough

The calendar says that tomorrow is the first day of Spring. I fear there has been some mistake. You see, this morning I woke up to find this when I gazed out the front window...


By 5:00 this afternoon it amounted to 5 - 6 inches of new, fluffy, ugly white stuff! Will it never stop? This winter wasn't really too bad...until February and March came around. The last 7 weeks have been brutal, by southwest Michigan standards anyway. 

However, the long-range weather forecast calls for warming into the 40° range this weekend. 

Could that be the final change I'm so longing to see??? 

C'mon God, work with me here. Our beautiful yellow and white crocus flowers are under 6 inches of snow and begging for sunshine. And, well, so am I. 


No comments:

Post a Comment