Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easy Street, Finally

My dear cousin and bird-of-a-feather, Charlie Smith, contacted me yesterday with astounding news:  he was one of just three people holding the winning numbers in the Mega Jackpot Lotto Drawing!!! He wanted to let me know that, as so much more than a cousin to him, he would be sending $5 million my way as soon as all the legal wrangling was worked out. This is his way of showing appreciation for our friendship over the years.

How cool is THAT???

Needless to say, chances are I'll be making even fewer posts to this ol' blog than done previously. I mean how much time will I have between those private jet trips to "the islands" or relaxing by the pool at our hideaway in the south of France? Not likely that this will blog be my first priority, that's for sure.

So thank you loyal readers; it's been real, but it's time to move on and enjoy the good things.

2 comments: