Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Beautiful and Majestic Ode

Back in my college days, I needed a "fluff" course to fill out my schedule so I decided to take a Classical Music Appreciation class. Amazingly, the class gave me an actual appreciation for and love of classical music! Imagine that!

A good friend just sent me a link to the video displayed below. It isn't the full fourth movement of Mr. Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, but you'll get the idea...this is truly majestic stuff.

Oh, at about 4:00 into the video, you can get a good idea of what I expect to hear as I travel through that "tunnel" many people who've had near-death experiences have talked about. You know, on that last journey when my time here is completed. I've put in my request, someday I'll see if The Big Guy comes through for me.

Now, enjoy the video and watch the faces of the people, young and old alike; it truly is an ode to great joy. Thanks, Ludwig.




1 comment: