Thursday, August 30, 2012

Puttin' Up the Flag

A good friend just sent me the following link. Sorry I couldn't find a way to embed the video, but you can get there easy enough by just "clicking" the link shown below.

Just simple facts, along with some feelings, stated well by a guy that could be called a member of our great Silent Majority. Yes, it has a tiny religious bent to it, but why not? This is America and we're free to do that.

Yes, I'm sappy, patriotic, country-loving...things that sometimes make other parts of the world hate us. No, we are far from perfect, but I can't think of a better place.

God Bless America!



1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and entertaining,
    and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the
    head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.


    my page :: achieving success (wikipedia.org)

    ReplyDelete