Friday, August 31, 2012

Does Dorothy Need Photo I.D.?

On this final day of August, just over two months prior to our Presidential Election, I give you yet another snippet from an episode of the HBO program, The News Room. I know, I know, the writers, producers and directors of this program are raving lunatic whacko commies...or at least appear so to some of us. Others feel they've hit the nail squarely on the head.

This is nothing new; hell, we Americans have been bickering back and forth about such topics for generations. The public bickering however, in my opinion, has reached an all-time low point. Both sides throwing lies out there while hoping no one will notice and call them on it, evidently. Pretty sad.

I'm no historian, so maybe politics has been so low down, dirty and full of lies all along...but as for me, I'm sick of all of it. November 6 cannot come and go soon enough, so we can begin hearing about the 2016 race, of course. Good grief.

The following is presented here to get those brain cells in gear. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment